Colin Campbell helps people with peak performance in career and fitness and is an amazing interviewer himself.
After guesting on his podcast and realising how much we resonated, we thought we had to bring some of his value, clarity and drive over to you. Here we cover:
– Building a podcast while working a full-time job
– Where does his intensity come from
– The stress of short sharp stress (day job) vs long doom style stress (studying, project work, etc.)
– Balancing work life and podcast: how to become so process focused that you win regardless of the outcome.
– Growing a large Instagram following while not being an ‘Instagram person’
– Struggles of shouting into the void when starting content + building a brand
– How to minimise screentime while still maintaining the impression of a social media presence
Find out more about Propane Business: