Michael Kirk: An industrial engineer applying principles of production to your business, fitness and life.
– Why we share a mutual love for the Shoe Horn
– The 7 forms of waste ruining your profitability
– How to generate the essential KPIs for
– How to prevent a cancelling client from derailing your day
– How to identify the value adding steps to optimise your marketing, lead generation, and product delivery
– The philosophical difference between ‘doing things FASTER’ and ‘doing the RIGHT things’.
– Maximise protein per $
– Save time sleeping
Why you need to stop paying rent to your gym (and what you should do instead)
By Johnny and Yusef If you’re an offline Personal Trainer, you’re likely to be spending £400-£600 a month on rent to work face-to-face with clients.